Qubino integration problems

I am trying to integrate 3 Z-Wave units to my Home Assistant. I bought a Aeotec, Z-Stick 7 that is plugged in to my Home Assistant green and successfully integrated the Z-Wave JS. When I am trying to integrate my 3 units (Qubino roller shutter DC) I am doing as the instructions I can find. Opens up the Z-Wave JS in HA and then connecting the unit to power but no units are found in the app. I tried setting the unit in paring mode by toggle the switch accordingly to the user manual but it still does not appear in the app. I have the unit close to the HA green and measured that there is power to the unit.

I got one unit to connect once but the status was “dead” as soon as i got it to show up in HA. I read the logs and it said that 1 second after the first connection it was marked as “dead”. Deleted it and tried to add it again but nothing shows up after that. Tried with different units but i can´t find anyone.

What can I do? I am getting crazy soon…

Try factory resetting the Qubino’s.

I tried that but no luck. Even tried fresh out of the box new units but still no luck. Can there be any issues with the Z-stick? I saw in an other post that the EU version is not recommended…

Some devices need to be excluded or factory reset first before you can include them. This is probably because they were included into a network at the factory for testing or whatever.

Settings > Devices and Services > Click on the Z-Wave Logo > Click Configure > Click Remove Device to exclude devices or Add Device to include devices.

After looking at the network settings here, and based off your comments I assume you are trying to get the device to join the network using auto inclusion? When using auto inclusion you have to put Z-Wave JS into inclusion mode like you would when adding any other device then just power it on and it will automatically join the network.