QUBO Video Doorbell Integration

Hi, I’ve set up HA to control all my IOT devices but I’m not able to figure out how to integrate the QUBO Video Doorbell to show in HA.

Product Link : Qubo Wireless Video Doorbell - Best New Age Video Doorphone | Made in India

This VDB connects to 2.4ghz WiFi and I’m able to see the live feed in it’s own QUBO app. It is also connected with Google Home. I can voice command “ok google, show me who is at the door” and it shows the feed on my Google display.

Their tech support is clueless about HA and not able to give any answer if it accessible from anywhere except their own app & google home.

Would be great if I can get some assistance in integrating this if someone has got it to work in HA.

For you and anyone else that’s a QUBO Customer, I would suggest asking the mfgr to look into the works with home assistant program to see if their API would be compatible with HA.

Introducing the Works with Home Assistant program - Home Assistant.

The more of their customers that request this, the more likely it would happen…

Just a wild guess :slight_smile: As product page talks about wireless chimes in the system- they ought to be 433/868 MHz devices :frowning: My Tuya video doorbell acts just like that- video/speech over app/HA integration but button press via RFLink/Sonoff RF bridge integration- works but what a hassle :frowning: So if You have no HA 433MHz reception capabilty to test… bad luck. Other things ought to be Tuya- try some Tuya Smart app.
Best, JR

1 Like

The pairing process is very similar to Tuya / Smart Life device (Smart Doorbell), the QR code displays in the QUBO app which gets scanned by the VDB camera and it gets set up automatically. However, I tried pairing with Tuya apps but it was not detecting the QR code.

The QR code shows → {“a”:0,“w”:“ssid”,“p”:“password”,“u”:“q.quboworld.com/p",“t”:"Y0S0U”}

Yes, the chime works on RF but I want the video feed to show on my Dashboard.

Habe You tried Smartlife binding without QR Code ?

I didn’t think of Tuya but Yes, try that. HA also has Tuya integrations both core and custom.

Yes, I tried every single Video Doorbell model in Tuya & Smart Life, but not detecting the QUBO VDB.