Question about VirtualBox VM preview window (after VM boots up)

In the past, on my Virtualbox VM preview window would scroll through a bunch of text as the VM was booting up… then, eventually just stop scrolling; leaving a bunch of text on the preview screen (without accepting any keyboard input). I figured this was normal behavior since the Home Assistant web interface was fully functional and everything within Home Assistant; also, I wouldn’t get any log errors during and after the VM booted up.

However, just recently, when my VM boots up (and the respective preview window scrolls through a bunch of text), the screen text will eventually clear, then display the below prompt:

Welcome to Home Assistant
HASSIO login:

At this point, I am able to manually login as root in the preview window, if I wish to. Home Assistant is also fully functional in the web interface. There are no errors in the log during and after Home Assistant boots up; same as before.

I am curious… which way one is the correct behavior? Am I supposed to get a HASSIO login prompt in my VM preview window once the VM fully boots up? If not, is there something I need to do to fix this?

Noticed the same. And I suppose this is just something they have “fixed” or “cleaned” in one of those HassOS updates. Both are normal.

To be clear, previously, when the console was with a bunch of text, the login prompt was actually buried among those texts, if you look closer. And one could login the same way just fine.

Thanks. Glad that this is the new normal behavior.