Question about what to buy

Hello folks, I’m new on smart home and home assistant but i want to know 2 things so im here begging for your expertise, I want to get one of these offers

I want to buy one of these 2 producs, the brand is nexxt (tuya rebrand), so will they be compatible with the tuya or local tuya integration?

And the second one, which one is a better choice?

Is that equipment wifi or Zigbee based?

If it is wifi I suggest you avoid it. Wifi battery powered devices can take ages (8 to 16 seconds) to wake up and connect.

If it is Zigbee based you don’t need local Tuya or Tuya Convert. You just need a good Zigbee coordinator, ZHA or Zigbee2Mqtt and to make sure the devices are compatible by checking this list:

This icon zha-icon meanss it is compatible with ZHA and this icon z2m-icon means it is compatible with Zigbee2Mqtt.

Thank por the information, they dont have any logo, the sor sensors are battery opperated here is the newegg page to see them

www.newegg.com/amp/p/0XZ-02R4-00002

So in your opinion they are worthless? It says the sensors are bluetooth and battery operated, and works with a custom tuya based app

It says wifi in the title, but even if they’re Bluetooth, that is also quite limited - especially by range. Not worthless but there are better options that will also work a lot better with Home Assistant. If you want a wireless alarm system you should be looking at Zigbee based systems.