Queue Z-Wave Updates?

Apologies if this question has already been asked or if I’m missing it somewhere, I did search and can’t find the answer.

Is there a way to queue z-wave updates? I’m using Z-Wave JS and I have about 30 devices that need to be updated. Each update takes between a few minutes and some as long as an hour.

Under Home Assistant’s updates section if I try and start more than one device updating I get the error “Failed to call service update/install. zwave_error: Z-Wave error 1508 - Failed to start the update: A firmware update is already in progress on this network! (ZW1508)”.

There has got to be a way to just queue updates so I don’t have to keep checking in and doing updates one at a time, right?

No, it’s not currently possible. I’m sure there’s some sort of creative automation that might be able to do it, but it’s not built-in to the software, neither HA or Z-Wave JS.

Well that’s a bummer. I’m now on day 3 of updating firmware because my ADHD keep distracting me onto other tasks and I forget to start the next device.

Thanks for the reply!