I am trying to move from Smartthings to HA and I am getting some errors once it comes to logs. The installation has been done to Rasperberry Pi 3 with Flash and installed bunch of integrations including Duckdns to be able to access outside of the house but I am getting some network errors on the log:
Integration: Home Assistant Supervisor (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 12:44:01 PM (18 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:44:02 PM
- Timeout on /network/info request
- Timeout on /resolution/info request
- Timeout on /core/info request
- Timeout on /host/info request
- Timeout on /supervisor/info request
What can I do to solve this issues? This is one of the errors. There is a couple of more and I am thinking that they are related.
Everything works fine but it is not good that these errors exist.