Raspbee + deCONZ - Homekit is working but Alexa is lost

Hi folks, hoping someone can point me in the right direction as to what is going on here, as I feel like I’m going insane. Just getting into HA as the last few weeks I’ve been running Homebridge with this same setup, so it was all working at some point.

I have installed hassos_rpi3-5.13 on my Pi 3 b 1.2 (I initially tried the x64 version but saw there might be GPIO issues with that so went to x86 instead) and after initial setup I then added the deCONZ (6.8.0) add-on.

Phoscon details…
Vendor: dresden elektronik
Product: RaspBee II
Version: 2.10.04 / 14/03/2021
Firmware: 26690700

I then edited the config.txt and added:

enable_uart=1
dtoverlay=pi3-miniuart-bt

After that I could then see “/dev/ttyS0” appear as a device option in the deCONZ configuration - previously could only see “/dev/ttyAMA0” (if I selected that I couldn’t see the firmware in Phoscon). This then allowed me to pair 3 lights and 4 sensors and I could then discover these in the iOS Home app.

So like I did when running Homebridge, I went into Phoscon advanced and enabled “Authenticate app” and then asked Alexa to “discover new devices” but it’s not finding anything?

If you know anything I can do to try and resolve this, I’d love to hear it. Thank you.