Raspberry Pi 3B+ Wifi crashes Supervisor page

New install on Raspberry Pi 3B+ connected via ethernet port works fine. When I go and configure wifi, everything works, EXCEPT the Supervisor menu! Just sits and spins - no errors on screen. After wifi is enabled and reboot, I can configure automations, add new devices, everything else works but I can’t access the Supervisor menu. Same on my ipad and iphone - supervisor menu just spins. I also tried different web browser and cleared cache, etc just to make sure. If I reset network back to ethernet with the following HA console command - Supervisor menu works again.

rm -r /mnt/overlay/etc/NetworkManager/system-connections

reboot

I have also tried the USB WIFI boot method - but can not get it to boot to wifi – always boots to ethernet.

I learned some more nmcli commands and was able to do a fresh install of hassio, left it disconnected from ethernet and perform the folllowing steps to get it boot from wifi as its first network connection. But guess what – still same issue - Supervisor menu just spins and spins. Everything else works fine.

#    nmcli device wifi connect "linksys"
#    nmcli con show
#    nmcli connection delete "HassOS default"
#    mcli con show
#    ip addr show 

Any ideas – how have others gotten wifi to work on a Raspberry Pi 3.

This is the image I am using to flash: https://github.com/home-assistant/operating-system/releases/download/5.12/hassos_rpi3-64-5.12.img.xz

Thanks - Adrian!

I suspect this has something to do with the Hassio docker container install on the Raspberry Pi and when switching networking from ethernet to wifi it does have a “route/path” to the container for Supervisor.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

So I tried enabling wifi on my Raspberry Pi 3B+ again with new hassio version and same issue still! I enable Wifi in Supervisor page, reboot and Supervisor page just spins, never loads. I have to completely rebuild or use nmcli to reset back to ethernet.

core-2021.4.3
supervisor-2021.03.9
home assistant OS 5.13

2 errors in log file after switching to wifi:

Failed to to call /network/info
1:24:13PM - (ERROR) Home Assistant Supervisor

/network/info return code 500
1:24:13PM - (ERROR) Home Assistant Supervisor

See this topic:
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/multihomed-network-causes-supervisor-fail-to-open/287846/13

I have the same problem, also 5.12 5.13 raspberry pie 3B+