Raspberry pi 4 + hassio

Anyone tried installing hass.io on the new raspberry pi 4 yet? :slight_smile: I know they are building a version for it but has anyone tried installing it before that? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, people have tried and it doesn’t work…you could see that by the thousand posts of people talking about it.

1 Like

just saw it. sry for posting

Yes I am also tring it, it does not work.

The beta is working but some addons isn’t working just yet :slight_smile:

Hi @alexander.heikkila, were you able to install hassOS? It is not connecting to through ethernet or wifi

Yes I used the beta version and flashed it onto my as-card. I was connected via Ethernet. I used my ip-Adress http://192.168.0.0:8123 (not the real one) to connect :slight_smile:

Just tried this. No luck… Does absolutely nothing… Black screen, unable to ping, hassio.local is unreachable and connecting to port 8123 from the pi’s IP adress gives a time-out.

Wierd. Did you flash the correct version?

Any updates on Hassio & Pi 4?

I haven’t noticed much activity and thought it would be out by now.

I’m eagerly awaiting:)

I haven’t heard anything about it. I have it working on 3 different raspberry pi 4. Did the nightly install on all 3 and just minor bugs but working like it should :slight_smile:

1 Like

DAMN! That’s why I’m scratching my head for hours to understand why HASSIO doesn’t start on my new PI 4. I flashed the SD as usually, got WiFi IP without problem, but there’s no way to reach the GUI. Could someone point me to the nightly build please?

There’s a new build specifically for the pi 4 released today

I tried the new build. It worked for the initial login. However, restoring my snapshot from the Pi 3 B+ is causing problems. Looks like a SQL database error, but I’m still tracking it down.

Yeah, deleting the database helped. Now I’m looking at MQTT problems.

Horray!