Raspberry Pi 4, Home Assistant OS (5.5, dev version) on a SSD, and the Argon One M.2 Case (In Progress)

Is it meanwhile? :smiley:

Does anyone has experienced the following problem?

If i have to reboot Home Assistant (so reboot host) it’s not rebooting correctly.
I tries to boot but gets in a loop of trying. Only after a release and replug the usb dongle/piece then he boots ok. i have had this since a while almost every time now.

I’m also have had a crash out of nothing, and in the logs i only see at the last line this :

2022-08-23 17:44:51.083 DEBUG (MainThread) [custom_components.dahua] Finished fetching dahua data in 0.083 seconds (success: True)

Now u have followed the information in the start topic and installed the aragon add-on and acviated the I2C bus, hope this was the problem but i’m not sure…

But the first problem is very weird and annoying :frowning:

Friendly tip for others… I’ve been running this for almost 2 years no problems. Today I upgraded to 9.2 OS and it won’t boot. Tore everything apart and reseated and nothing. Was about to reimage when I saw that the M2 ssd was still visible from a RPI OS boot - meaning it and the hardware were all talking. I updated the boot loader and now all is good! From OS CLI: sudo rasps-config and then Advanced Options and option to use Latest Boot Rom. Reboot.

1 Like