Raspberry pi docker usb

Hi friends, new user here. Please, admin may move this post to the correct category if I’m a wee bit lost. Sorry for that.

I have set up Home Assistant in Docker on a Raspberry Pi 4 (Raspberry OS 64bit running of an ssd on usb) and I’m having some trouble to integrate my 433Mhz and Zwave usb devices. Things on my network such as Yamaha musiccast was automatically detected.

In Raspberry OS

cd /dev/serial/by-id/
/dev/serial/by-id $ ls -l
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13  9 jan 15.32 usb-RFXCOM_RFXtrx433XL_DO5OP3V5-if00-port0 -> ../../ttyUSB0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13  9 jan 15.32 usb-Silicon_Labs_CP2102N_USB_to_UART_Bridge_Controller_1e914fd02487ec118153e93719c2d21c-if00-port0 -> ../../ttyUSB1

That is a Rfxcom 433 device and an Aeotec Z-stick 7 plugged directrly in the Pi

In my docker-compose.yml I have added two devices, and rebooted the Pi.

version: '2.1'
services:
    homeassistant:
        image: lscr.io/linuxserver/homeassistant
        container_name: homeassistant
        network_mode: host
        environment:
            - PUID=1000
            - PGID=1000
            - TZ=Europe/Stockholm
        volumes:
            - /home/miles/docker/homeAssistant/data:/config
        restart: unless-stopped
        devices:
            - /dev/ttyUSB0:/dev/ttyUSB0
            - /dev/ttyUSB1:/dev/ttyUSB1

In Home Assistant gui I went to Settings - Devices and services - Add integration and found Rfxcom, then it asks bout the usb path, what should I enter? So far I have tried /dev/ttyAMC0 ttyAMC0 /dev/ttyUSB0 /ttyUSB0

I’ve run out of google juice and would appreciate a guide forward.

Fresh of the morning batch it occurred to me that I had restarted docker and the Pi, but not the container. docker-compose up -d did the trick. Now I just have to figure out how to control anything with this RFXCOM RFXtrx…