Raspberry Pi ssh access

Hi everyone,

I’ve been looking all over the community for a response to my doubts, and only found partial or very old outdated versions, hoping someone can help me now.

My issue is as follows, I have restored a Home Assistant version into my RPi4, and it’s working correctly, but I wanted to still be able to ssh into the Pi, and not only the HA instance.

When configuring my RPi to install the HA the ip of the pi was 192.168.1.92, I successfully ssh to my pi and configured my Pi to install HA (using ssh [email protected]).
Since I restored a snapshot from other machine, I changed the IP on HA to match the one I previously had configured which was 192.168.1.35, so that all my previous HA configurations would work as before.
Now using SSH & Web Terminal Addon, I can ssh to the HA instance with the user and pass I defined on the Addon(using ssh user@192.168.1.35), but I can no longer ssh into my RPi4, even using port 22222 or root or pi and user, always getting a Connection Refused error from my terminal on Mac OS.

What am I missing? Is the Pi not possible to access after installing the HA OS on it?

Thanks in advance.