Raspberry with HA suddenly can't conect my network

Hello everyone,

after 10 months of runnig HA on raspberry pi 4 connected first via wifi with no problem. Then connected via ethernet cable. The last moth suddenly was my raspberry unavailable and I can’t connect it back.

when I connect it via cable only one of the two status led on ethernetport light.
when I change setting on my flash disk with “my-network” to wifi. it does not appear in the network as well.

the question is if I cant check my raspberry via network is there any other way how to perform a test if the raspberry works properly? Or if ti was somehow damaged? (my only thoughts are overvoltage in mains, or some other higher power thing.)

Can i test or connect to my raspberry other ways than network?

Thank you Jan

I have the same problem HA has worked a month on a PI4 and suddenly (without changing anything) I could not connect anymore, if I power up the PI4 I have the red led and the green led is blinking in for a few seconds then lignnig full for some minutes. The PI is connected to the network with a RJ45 connector and there I have only the orange led lighning constant, so no data transfer.
With advanced IP scanner it shows homeassistant offline.