Razberry 2 fibaro 2 dimmer presumed dead

Hi,

i have searched everywhere but cant find any information.
i am running a raspberry 2 with hassio an recently bought a razberry2 zwave board along with a fibaro 2 dimmer.

when i add the dimmer to hassio i only gets to status “probe” in the gui and if i check the logs i get “error:presumed dead”

there is approx 3 meters between my rasp and the dimmer. The dimmer works as a “normal” dimmer when i use the wall switch but i cant get the pairing to work.

does anyone had the same issues and or do you have any ideas how to fix it?

//S

Ok, for those who may have the same issue in the future i have now found this:

If you your homeId is 0x55555555 and you see in the log:

SETDATA controller.data.homeId = 1431655765 (0x55555555)
You got one of 5rd generation RaZberry that was powered off during self-test process. We apologize, that happens from time to time too. But hopefully this is easy to solve.

http://IP:8083/JS/Run/var t = [ 0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,
0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,
0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF,0xFF ];
for (var i = 0; i < 1000; i++) { zway.NVMExtWriteLongBuffer(i * t.length, t); }

(this is a link with JS code inside — paste full line in the browser URL bar!)

After this wait for 30 seconds and power off your razberry and power it up again. It will keep lights on for some time (about 5-40 seconds) and go off. After this your homeId will be not 55555555 and Z-Way will be able to include devices and control them.

i will test this as soon i am able to firue out how to send the command inside hassio.

if anyone knows please reply.

//S

That command appears to be something you use in your browser, not the command line - from what you posted

yes that is correct and also the issue as you i dont have a service at port 8083 for the builtin zwave so my question is more how do i trigger the same commands inside hassio for the Razberry card.

Short answer - you can’t.

Pull the SD card out, install Raspbian and their software on a fresh SD, use the code they provided, then put your Hass.io SD back in.

thank you for the answer! i returned it for a new worked the same way :wink: