React fully customizable dashboard

Oh, it was supposed to get the language from Home assistant. Just a bug, I’ll fix it soon

If you don’t have a mouse you can just long tap for a second to get the editing menu ( in the future release I’m going to add more clear tools )

Deployed an update ( 0.0.5 ) that should fix the language issue!

Is it possible that this doesn’t work on some Android screens? Chrome. Android 13.

Edit: works in chrome, not in the HA companion app!

Oh yeah! You are right! For some reason it doesn’t work on android tablet with the Home Assistant Companion ( for some reason it does with the App on the phones ). I’m working for a fix

2 Likes

I’d highlight the Light/Dark setting in the instructions. Took me a minute to locate it as I was focused on the Dashboard settings.

1 Like

Well done @LWyrn . Looks amazing. I have been trying to get a react based app working as an addon so seeing this working gives me hope.

my app is a react/vite based app. In order to get it working, I’ve stripped it right back to the basic starter react/vite app. The docker installation works fine and the addon logs shows that the server starts fine but I keep getting a “502: Bad Gateway”

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong? I would really appreciate some help as I havent much online about react/vite apps as addons.

heres my test repo

Major thanks in advance :smile: