Read Photovoltaic Battery voltage charge

Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio
Source: components/hassio/init.py:599
Integration: Home Assistant Supervisor (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 19:25:58 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 19:28:34

The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Invalid config for [sensor.zcsazzurro]: [thingkey] is an invalid option for [sensor.zcsazzurro]. Check: sensor.zcsazzurro->thingkey. (See ?, line ?).

Do you have upgraded to the last version? Seems that is an error related to inverter that not expose all required values.

With last version should be resolved this issue.

Put this in your configuration.yaml, restart and read homeassistant.log

Mandami un messaggio privato con i log, facciamo prima

logger:
  default: error
  logs:
    homeassistant.components.rest: debug
    homeassistant.components.rest.data: debug
    custom_components.zcsazzurro: debug
    custom_components.zcsazzurro.sensor: debug

No that screenshot come from API docs. I already use their API to get data from cloud services.

Devi chiedere come avere accesso ai dati senza usare i loro server e nel caso vedrò di implementare la cosa…

Hello guys! Looking at this manual I noticed that ZSM-RMS001/M200 and ZSM-RMS001/M1000 are based on a raspberry pi :sweat_smile:.

If anyone had this datalogger (and were willing to remove the case and backup the SD card), it could be unlocked and reverse engineered. This way we could develop a local version of the integration, which doesn’t rely on Internet connection.

PS: For your knowledge, this is the datalogger. You can clearly see a raspberry pi in the middle…
proxy-image

1 Like

Hi, Nice job for the work you did @sdesalve.
Im new in HA and im trying to add my ZCS Inverter.
Got all your information in HA, but i get this error messages:
What did i do wrong?
Even if i got some values from my solar panels, attached picture.!

These are the values i get:
DATI

No valid JSON means that ZCS’s API has replied with wrong data.

You must wait until server will reply correctly like seems it had done in the last picture.
Seems also that your inverter will provide only energyGenerating values. Please ask ZCS if it’s correct and/or enable rest/zcs debug in your configuration.yaml

I alway get the same errors!
The second picture i sent shows always right values, from yesterday till now.
So i think that server is always replies correctly.
I just dont understand why im getting these two errors:
-[custom_components.zcsazzurro.sensor] REST result could not be parsed as JSON
-[homeassistant.components.integration.sensor] Invalid state (True > True): [<class 'decimal.ConversionSyntax'>]

Have you removed unit: from sensor like stated in the latest HA breaking changes notes?

Dont know how to…
I called Zucchetti and they said that the API should give me all the information, so they cant help.
Il post you a screenshot i took 2 min ago of the /config/home-assistant.log.

Cant undersand the problem.
Is there any way you can help me in private?
Thanks

You must remove unit:

Your sensor should work if correctly copied/pasted

Hi all,

first of all thanks @sdesalve for your amazing work… I would like to share with you an alternative that I’ve done. Since I already have HA + Node Red + MQTT, I was wondering to use the stack to call the zcs API and post the response to an MQTT channel. This will give you some control over what ZCS is passing as a response

Following the Node Red flow created:

Here my repo where you can find the json flow to import :wink:

Cheers

Hi, I was looking at the interface of the wifi stick when i found out this page!

I think that we can add the address of our local server and manage locally our infos.
I’m not sure if this is going to work, let me know if someone knows something about.

Do you know if the inverter sends infos automatically to azzurrozcs’ servers or if it does this only when it’s is asked for (with a GET/POST request)?

2 Likes

Ciao tutti,

sadly I don’t speak any italian, but I tried my very best to use deepl.com to translate your posts.
It seems that it’s a common problem that either the integration does not refresh very often, or the API doesn’t deliver any new values?
At least for me I often have hours between two refreshes.
Has anyone got a solution for that, yet?

Thanks in advance, and special thanks to @sdesalve for his work on the integration, of course!

Hi,

Data seems to be updated at least every 5/10 minutes. Sometimes, almost every day, API can return wrong values (0 instead correct values) and this will break coerence the energy panel graphs and total currents measures

For your delay, is there any error in your LOGS? Please enable components log records debug… Should be here instructions…

Sorry for my English

yesss :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Ciao @sdesalve,

Innanzitutto complimenti per l’integrazione. Sto tentando di configurare il componente aggiuntivo ma non riesco a farlo funzionare. Ricevo l’errore “Invalid Client” e credo, di conseguenza, non ricevo nessun dato. Lo stesso errore lo ricevo anche via PostMan, se invio una richiesta di POST a mano.

Ho un’inverter ibrido collegato ad un Connext ed ad una colonnina. L’inverter non ha WiFi.

Ti posso gentilmente chiedere una mano.

Grazie mille!

Hello, I got a login from Azzurro Support. Is there an easy way to test it?
I would like to do this by a curl command like

curl --location --request POST “https://third.zcsazzurroportal.com:19003” --header “Client:USERNAME” --header “Authorization:Zcs xxxxx”…

I tried also with an own python script to monitor my battery, but every command I tried returns an “NOT AUTHENTICATED”

I also asked Azzurro Support but they just brushed me off with “there has to be an issue in your header” but they are not telling what is wrong…

You can skip all this nightmare buying a 10$ usb to rs485 key and connecting the inverter modbus directly to your home assistant server

Nice question. Soon I too should install a Wallbox with the Connext system, so I would go and dedicate the RS485 port for the Connext. I’m seeing on the net that there are RS485 splitters, maybe they could solve this problem!