Reboot loop after update

Hey

I applied the latest Homeassistant OS update last night and since then can’t get HA to boot.

When booting it first hangs on “ A start job is running for Wait Until Kernel Time Synchronized (43s / 1min 29s)” it sits here for the 1 min 29 then very quickly flashes up these errors before services seem to stop and it reboots. I don’t seem to be able to interrupt the start up atall to run any commands to do any sort of troubleshooting either - just wondering if there’s much more I can try to save this install?

Thanks
Marc

Hello, any help? I also got this problem (last 4 lines in the picture above)

I am having the same issue. Following this thread and looking for a fix.

Same here after updating to 8.5. Have been able to find these instructions here however not exactly sure how to do this on Homeassistant OS

Same issue here, boot loop. Anyone found a solution without losing the installation and all the saved data?

Likewise here. Any solution to get the server to boot again?

Of course I don’t have a recent backup. Is there a way to get the necessary files from a non booting system to setup a new installation without having to setup everything again?

Exactliy same Problem here. I installed HASS on a mini PC with Intel Celeron an 4 gb ram. Is there anyway i can reach the backups?

My haos built from 8.3 ova crashed inside synology vmm, vm corrupted :
-vmm snapshots not working : errors
-impossible to edit vm : errors
(my fault, i force stopped and rebooted a lot),
a have google drive haos backups,
trying to create new vm than load backup,
starting from 9.3 ova,
have infinite reboot … looks like docker step causes this (Docker Application Container Engine …).

Hope will find a fix,

Best regards :slight_smile:

Finally i stopped and restarted, than let him run during night, in the morning i am on the login page, so this is finally Ok for me.
Now i snapshot + snapshot plan + stop & export VM, before breaking the clean install :slight_smile:

Best regards