Recent update to Ikea Tradfri Gateway killed HA integration

Hi,
I have just noticed that a recent update to the Ikea Tradfri Gateway has disrupted the HA integration with error during the startup.
I am also not able anymore to ping the Ikea gateway as i used to test it was running.

As anyone else came across with this new issue?

Ikea Gateway version 1.4.15
HA version tested 0.82.1 and 0.84.1

Error: Gateway

E1526

Translation Error: The intl string context variable ‘produttore’ was not provided to the string ‘da {produttore}’

Translation Error: The intl string context variable ‘versione’ was not provided to the string ‘Firmware: {versione}’

Thanks,
Fabio

Maybe your Gateway now has another IP-Address, because it was not fixed on the router?
Do you see the gateway in the routers network list?

Hi, I am using static IP addresses.
After a couple of gateway restarts I can now ping it, but the issue persist.
This is the log:

2018-12-13 16:14:48 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.tradfri] Tradfri setup failed.
2018-12-13 16:15:20 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/aiocoap/transports/tinydtls.py”, line 141, in _run
remote_addr=(self._host, self._port),
File “uvloop/loop.pyx”, line 2908, in create_datagram_endpoint
File “uvloop/loop.pyx”, line 2905, in uvloop.loop.Loop.create_datagram_endpoint
concurrent.futures._base.CancelledError

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/aiocoap/transports/tinydtls.py”, line 169, in _run
self.coaptransport.new_error_callback(-1, self)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/aiocoap/protocol.py”, line 203, in _dispatch_error
for key, (monitor, cancellable_timeout) in self._active_exchanges.items():
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘items’

Thanks,
Fabio

Hmmmh, i’m running the same Gateway version

Type: E1526
by IKEA
Firmware: 1.4.15

• 2 Bulbs (at the moment)

and HassIO: 0.84.1 (updated from 0.81.2 today)

No problems so far…
btw. I installed Tradfri using “discovery” on HassIO (one week ago on 0.81.2)
Since i’m a beginner, i hope some more experienced users can help you…, e.g. how to delete the old integration and start a new one?

Hi, everything is back to normal, I don’t know what happened…
Regarding your question, Tradfri configuration is stored in a hidden file in your config folder.
One is called .tradfri_psk.config.
A reference to Tradri is in .storage/core.config_entries and in core.device_registry and core.entity_registry you’ll find the discovered bulbs/devices.

To start a new integration just delete them all.

Hi.
I’m quite a noob in these matters, so forgive me for asking dumb questions.
But:
I’m running Home Assistant on a raspberry pi 3 b+ and using the “auto discovery” in HA. It discovers the IKEA Trådfri GW, but when I submit the security code the GW re-boot and HA’s getting timeout validating the code. The GW has a fixed IP in my router, and it is working with bulbs and remotes “outside” HA.
Any idea what’s the problem?
In core.entity_registry there is not a trace of any IKEA products either.