Can you recommend an LED message display that has good established integrations into HA?
- Easy as possible, no build, no soldering, just a plug & play device
- Exposed as an HA device to output messages, notifications, status etc with text and emojis/icons
- Wifi, Zigbee, Matter or whatever - not fussy
- Looks good on display on a table top or wall mounted
- 8-bit esthetic rather than high resolution screen (like picture below)
Does something like this exist? Would love to hear what you are all using!
You mean in addition to the LaMetric clock you showed an image of?
There’s also the Ulanzi TC001 which has a number of ways of integrating with HA.
Amazing, thank you for the fast recommendations. It wasn’t obvious what the top options were as there are so many devices out there. I will consider LaMetric vs ULANZI.
@nickrout has provided a very powerful integration into ULANZI, but what are the top HA integration projects for LaMetric?
HA has native support for LaMetric - just look at the integrations page