Recommendation for Raspberry Pi 4 software (full screen browser) with TV outside

I’m planning on mounting a 32" tv on the back porch for the summer. I would like it to display the time, temperature, uv index and other information. I can take care of the lovelace yaml.

Does anyone have a recommendation on what software to use on the raspberry pi 4? It will be plugged into the tv via hdmi. I would like it to be an appliance as much as possible. Ideally the raspberry pi will boot into something and bring up a full screen browser on the lovelace page I create. I would like to be able to remotely reboot the raspberry pi as necessary.

Thanks for any guidance,

Perhaps check out Yodeck.

Raspbian and Chrome browser in kiosk mode:

This is in English even though the preview isn’t:

Try this:

Latest beta add Pi4 support

Thank you for the suggestions. I will try the options. Here is a screenshot of the main view which is a current work in progress! It is intended to view viewed from a distance on an exterior mounted 32" tv.

kodi, osmc, libreelec, name it as you like. And if you wish you can display anything else besides the weather, and can be remotely controlled
cheers
tom

Clean! Everyone seems to come up with different ways to display the time on their dashboards - care to share the yaml for what you’re using?

Where I’m located, I’d have a weather radar on there, and forecast for tomorrow.