Recommendations and ideas for displaying Solar & Energy use in Dashboard

I recently got Sollarpanels installed and now next to using HomeWizard to monitor my energy usage, also have SolarEdge addon to see what the Solarpanels are doing (having them setup in the winter… not much yet :P). I love the energy dashboard of HA. But want to perhaps build a more custom dashboard in my own dashboard build for mobile and tablet use (based on Mushroom).

I never really did much with statistics as most of my dashboards are for controlling the home. Playing around with the default statistics card I kind of didn’t find it really as configurable as I want. I perhaps want to create something very simple to start with that shows how much power was consumed from the grid and how much generated by the solarpanels on an hour/day basis. Something readable on Mobile and also where I can config all the names and labels (mainly to change them to Dutch as my kids and all also use the HA app).

What are some good things to look at in HACS that people are good experience with. Also very welcome to see some idea’s other people had with these types of statistics.

1 Like