Recommendations for navigation

While not directly related to the IOS companion itself, I’m struggling to find a good solution for navigation while using it. Basically I have a rather large HA installation going with hundreds of lights, sensors, etc, which are then organized into a pretty large number of Lovelace views (per room, activity, etc).

However navigating through these views via tab icons on the companion can really be a struggle. There are a large number of them, which can take many swipes, and to minimize that they must just be icons. Inertial scrolling would help, but even that wouldn’t be ideal.

I figured there must be some sort of drop-down Lovelace view navigation project out there, but haven’t found any. It seems like a simple quickly scrollable select list for navigation in the header would be ideal (for me).

Just curious if anyone has any suggestions or implementations for a large number of tab/views while in the companion ?

Suggest “menu” view with items that direct navigation to different views. Like a big grid.

Thanks… I guess a couple different “navigation” views (rooms, devices, etc) could work. Just need a good plan to link those views on all the others for quick nav. I’ll give it a shot!