Recommendations for smart thermostats with (ideally) Matter/Thread

There are quite a few old threads about smart thermostats, but I am unsure how up-to-date those are nowadays. I’m new to smart home, and want to decide on the best system and hardware to do so. First and foremost, I want it to all work with Home Assistant running on my home server and a SkyConnect device, and do not have nor do I want to buy/use any closed/prioprietary hubs or bridges.

It seems that the “modern” solution would be Matter/Thread compatible devices, but honestly, it is very hard to find them (at least as a newb). Pretty much everything I found either just advertises compatibility with some proprietary app, promises future Matter support via a firmware update, or says it supports Matter via some proprietary hub that bridges the devices in.

Essentially, there are three particular usecases I want to satisfy, by replacing my existing mechanical radiator thermostats with smart ones:

• They should be able to detect and auto-close when a window is open. This needs to be only very basic on the thermostat itself, I do not want to integrate with window sensors and stuff like that. There are many devices out there that can do that by just being “digital” and not “smart”, so that is presumably a very standard feature.

• I’m getting electric floor heating in addition to an existing radiator installed in a bathroom soon. I want to be able to turn off the radiator and turn on the electric heating when I have excess power from my PV installation, and the other way round when not. (Whether or not there is excess power would be something I can get via modbus/RS485.)

• In a few rooms I have water-based floor heating installed already, with a control in the basement, that I can just tweak manually (no thermostats in the rooms). I would like to install a temperature sensor in the actual room, and have it control the valve in the basement.

Are there any good thermostat/sensor devices that would allow me to build these things, natively with Home Assistant and without any third-party hubs, apps or clouds?

Following this thread

Following as well.

Looking for help here as well.

Looking for help here as well.

For radiators you are looking at TRV’s and if you want a matter/thread based one there is this one you can look into: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08H2HK6YS