Recover energy statistics (and more) from old MariaDB schema

Hi Everyone,
I resolved (sorta) my energy dashboard issue explained in this thread moving to a brand new mariaDB database.
Now I want to import my historical data from the old DB, but I read around and it doesn’t seems to be a straightforward task.
Anyone has some advice?

+1 on this

I moved to mariadb a year ago, and did not regret it, until now. I had to move my HA setup from docker to a virtualPC, because I had increasing number of errors with docker setup, and it got to a point where I couldn’t upgrade my HA instance any further.

After setting up a VMWare PC, restored my backup to restore the last good, working state of my HA, and that’s when mariadb started to act very vierd, had multiple errors. Only way to make it work was to remove the addon, add it again reconfigure with a fresh empty database. And obviously this is my biggest pain. I have solar production and electricity import-export data for more than a year, which I would hate to loose.

I managed to extract mariadb database from last docker version of my HA, and if possible, I would love to import my old mariadb values into my new mariadb addon.

Would this be possible somehow? If yes, can someone ELI5 to me, step by step?