Red Energy Australia

Red Energy has finally released a mobile app (android, ios) to help track usage on the account directly.

I have sent in an inquiry asking them to allow access to this data via an integration for HA. I am sure if there is enough people that request this they may work on it or someone can try get something working via a custom integration.

1 Like

this would be amazing! i just learned about the app today and would be awsome to automate based on my electricity usage. so much info avaliable in the app.

Yea its been a great app for checking in periodically and I do plan to have a shelly 3EM installed at the meter for my unit when I finally find someone that has the key for access to give me a validation data set to make sure its all reading correctly anyways.

Iā€™m able to dig down as far as hourly usage which is nice.

Unfortunately there is no pricing data in the app that I can see, nor is there any mention of an API on their website. Not sure if it would be possible to integrate this one at the moment. Did you ever hear back from them @TH3xR34P3R ?

The only thing is that they said thank you for the interest and its something they may look into in the future, just your bog standard response with these things.

2 Likes