Rediscover Hive Entities

I make a lot of use of the Hive integration and it’s great so many thanks to those involved. I searched for an answer to the following, but didn’t find anything, which I find odd as I can’t be the only one with this issue…

When my HA instance reboots after a power cut (quite frequent here!), it boots and performs discovery way, way before my ADSL connection is fully negotiated (which can take 15 mins). This means all my Hive entities display as unavailable. Further, this situation never changes, so the entities never appear. My question is; is there a way to perform rediscovery of entities (and specifically Hive entities) at some point in the future. I have a binary sensor set up to ping Google, so I can tell when the internet becomes available. I could automate off this state change, but I can not see what to call - is there anything other than Home_Assistant.restart?

I’ve seen the following, that ensures the entities are included and displayed as unavailable, but there’s no mention of this state ever changing automatically. I guess this is integration dependent.
Unavailable Entities

Many thanks in advance.

I have the same issue did you get them to display correctly again?

@Snorkey, no I did not. Seems like despite all the options now available to reload bits of config, it is not possible to reload integrations without a restart.