Reliable and durable alarms/notifications

We have two roof windows which we keep open during the night in summer in order to let cool air into the house. I recently installed a rain sensor and two window opening sensors. The idea is that we get an alarm when at least one of the windows is open and it starts raining. I played around with the HA app and notifications but a) they don’t reliably lead to an instant notification on my Smartphone and b) it’s a on-time notification only. If you don’t wake up immediately you will miss it and it will get wet inside (and damage the floor). Therefore I’m looking for a more reliable and durable notification/alarm mechanism. It should go off immediately and not stop until it’s either stopped manually or the alarm conditions are off. A smartphone app would be ideal since we already have several devices but I couldn’t find anything suitable yet. Does anyone have suggestions are maybe even a working solution? Ideally it also doesn’t rely on a remote 3rd party service. It really has to be as reliable as possible.