Reload command for nginx proxy addon

Hi Everyone,
I have installed Home Assistant Add-on: NGINX Home Assistant SSL proxy, and I would like to get a service name for restart nginx, I tried the usual commands but without success. (systemctl reload nginx, /etc/init.d/nginx reload, etc)
Why I m looking for the command instead for web call, I renwal my wildcard certificate in a centralized server and then I transfer this certificate to each server on my LAN, so I need to reload the web server after that.
I hope you interstand my request with my horrible english :slight_smile:
Thank you in advance.

I believe you can use:

service: hassio.addon_restart

Thanks @calisro, hassio.addon_restart command doesn’t work but you you guided me on a good way.
In local HA the following command works well : ha addons restart core_nginx_proxy, but in my remote machine it generate an error :

ERRO[0000] Unexpected server response
Unexpected server response
Connection to xxx closed.

here is my source command:
ssh -i ~/.ssh/id_rsa -t root@xxx "ha addons restart core_nginx_proxy"

Thank you

I found the solution ! the problem was with authentification, I had to use token to get approved, thanks to @rccoleman in the following post https://community.home-assistant.io/t/using-long-lived-access-tokens-to-execute-hassio-commands-over-ssh/106878/3?u=kiman

Thanks.

If its an addon, this should have worked though. How did you execute it? I use it all the time to restart a few addons.