Remembering Zigbee2mqtt devices on HA install

I had to start afresh with HA. Now instead of re-pairing all Zigbee devices I was hoping that Zigbee2mqtt could discover the ones that was already added to the Sonos Dongle-P. How can I have those devices appear in Zigbee2mqtt without having to re-pair them all again?

Just save your zigbee2mqtt/data folder, put it on the new instalkation and everything should be there.

Thanks. How do I access that folder? I can’t access the old installation (which is why I had to start a new one).

Sorry, in that case you wil have to repair everything from the beginning. There is no way to pull data from coordinator (dongle).
Backup, backup, backup.

Ok. Thanks. Yeah, Google Drive backup is the first integration I’m installing now… As well as scheduled Proxmox backup.

There is a file called coordinator_backup.json in the zigbee2mqtt folder in HA. But that’s not with the old devices? Seems like there are lots of devices in that file…

I’m confused, you said you didn’t have access to the old install.

I don’t, it appeared in Home Assistant after I installed Zigbee2MQTT in the new HA install. Maybe it remembered from the device? I mean, with Zigbee2MQTT one advantage compared to ZHA is supposed to be that the configuration is separate from HA.