Remote keystroke?

Is there anyway to get HA to execute a keystroke on a remote windows computer? Or if there’s another way to do it I’m open to suggestions.

I’m trying to run a halloween projection with Hue Sync so that my house lights up with the projections. The show is interactive so there’s a tablet on the lawn where people can choose the show. I have a keyboard shortcut set up, specifically ctrl+alt+v to turn hue sync on/off. that way they lights run the normal scene’s when a particular show isn’t on. If i leave hue sync on when there’s no show the lights are just boring. i have scripts set up that will turn off the other decorations and start the selected show so i wanted to add a line in there to enable/disable sync as well.

i’m open to closing and reopening the hue sync app if thats what it takes.

There is an integration called HASS.Agent that I’ve installed on my Windows PC. There are a couple of YouTube videos that can help with the intall.
I’m pretty sure it will allow you to fire off a keystroke/sequence/application on the remote Windows computer from within Home Assistant.
I only use it for reporting the PC status back to HA, but I believe it might do what you want.

Jim