Remove entries from database

Hi,

I have tried to find an answer to this, but so far none have helped, most ends up finding entries in the .storage directory. I have several entities that are no longer present that can not be deleted since " This entity does not have a unique ID, therefore its settings cannot be managed from the UI.", it is not present in the configuration files and not anywhere under .storage, only in the database (home-assistant_v2.db). Is there any way of cleaning out these entries from the database? I guess its from older devices from my previous zwave integration before I moved to zwavejs2mqtt.

Thanks
Henrik

The database only keeps data for 10 days by default, or whatever you set your recorder purge keep days to if you changed it.

You can run a database purge now in Developer Tools → Services. Be sure to set “Repack” to true.

If it is long term statistics you can remove them by clicking on the “FIX ISSUE” button in Developer Tools → Statistics.

Thanks, I tried that now, Recorder: purge entries and selected two of the removed entities, but they do not get removed, not even after a restart and they are not present in Tools → statistics.

And come to think of it, I do not know how the entities are populated, I would have guess on the .storage files, but since I only get a match on the DB file maybe that can also be the source, not only for lookup history.

Now I purged all and set it to 0 days, plus purging the entries and then a restart of the container and in fact they seems gone now!