Remove Local Tuya Devices 100% User friendly Successfull

Hi Hass Users ,

i wanted to share this tips with all of you , as i read so many times “i cannot remove my devices in local tuya”

Here it is the final smooth & Great solution for you !!!

1 - Edit your involved devices you want to remove : (pencil corner up right) & tick disable & Update
2- Go now in Logs of this devices : remove all logs > this will popup a message device not found

when you will back to Local Integration , devices will be gone

Ps: Take care if you remove the last device , you will remove by same time local Tuya integration

see you Guys !

4 Likes

Many thanks!
This works!!

Last time I needed to do this I couldn’t find a way to delete a single device. In the end I deleted the whole integration and set up the remaining 16 devices again from scratch. A very painful task when all I wanted to do was remove one device.

Thanks so much niikkoo,
your tip works perfectly!
This is an elegant, quick and easy method.

Take care

If this method doesn’t work for you, a similar method, and has worked for me 100% of the time, is to do what the OP has similarly suggested and go into your localtuya configuration → edit the device you are trying to remove → toggle the passive setting → submit → reload integration, and that’s it!!!

Go into your device and delete the device. This will also delete the entity.

(Note: If you have multiple entities, you may have to do this on each entity when you are editing the config.)

2 Likes

Thanks @bedge117, passive setting was the key to remove device. :slight_smile:

I could delete my devices, by selecting the device, then on the bottom of the Device information card, there is a Download diagnostics data (at least if I translate back the Hungarian this should be the english wording), and in that menu there is a delete submenu. That will delete the complete device.