Removing All Zwave Devices From HA

The last update hosed my ZWave installation/Integration…
Nothing has been done to the system other than updating…

====
EDIT: The integration card reads “Z-Wave (deprecated)”… But the log says… OpenZwave Version 1.4.3469

=====
All ZWave entities show “Unavailable” and are unresponsive. So I’m contemplating removing all ZWave entities and reinstalling them.
Most show up like this:

I suspect something is corrupted someplace
The network shows its up and running… and shows this…

The items showing “Complete” are non-operative in HA
When I select the Entryway Wall Receptacle… I get this
Capture
What is the preferred and most complete procedure to accomplish the stated action above?
Or a fix to the problem

Thanks

What zwave are you using: Zwave 1.4 (Legacy), OpenZwave (beta), ZwaveJS Addon, or ZWaveJS2MQTT?

Hmm that might be helpful…
The integration card reads “Z-Wave (deprecated)”… But the log says… OpenZwave Version 1.4.3469

But I don’t remember installing “Open ZWave” So I’m guessing that with updates they changed the log header…

I suggest you investigate the move to zwavejs2mqtt

You’re using zwave 1.4 (legacy). It’s dead, there was a whole fiasco and the new path forward is zwavejs or zwavejs2mqtt

Well of course it is…

Thank you very much…

I just switched to zwavejs last week using the community guide and it was really easy and works great.

hey thanks Dave… Ill look into it… I see that “ZwaveJS2MQTT” is out there can I ask why you went the route you did?

Thanks agan,
-Aaron

I figured why involve MQTT when it’s not needed. zwavejs works fine as is.

There’s a community guide that describes the differences

Thank you Petro!

Thank that was excellent… I like the idea of using MQTT…modernizing the ZWave associations and like the idea that it makes ZWave impervious/ stand alone sort of (withing reason) from HA althought it is running Zwave JS under HA… so maybe not so much isolation… Hmmmm