Removing Extra Space in Sidebar

Been using the Configurator add on and manually added the ipanel into the configuration.yaml file. I think once the .96 updates happened, all of a sudden I now have an extra space in the side bar and I can’t seem to figure out how to remove it. I’ve commented out the Configurator ipanel in the configuration.yaml file and now use the setting in the updated Add-On.

There are no other ipanels or anything in the configuration.yaml so not sure how else I can edit the sidebar to remove the space.

Any thoughts?

Are you talking about the width of the side menu or the space between Configurator and Developer Tools or the line spacing between items?

I’m not sure any of them can be changed.

The space above Developer tools was a style choice. The Inbuilt configuration tools were placed at the bottom of the side menu. Other system menus and custom panels were placed at the top of the menu.

Hey Tom

Sorry I should have been more clear. I’m taking about the gap between Developer Tools and Configurator. Sounds like if it was a style choice there’s not much I can do to update that style. I know I can add more but it’s too bad I can’t customize it to remove that gap.

Thanks for the response.

It’s a style choice and you can’t change it.
(If you add more, eventually they will scroll behind so that profile and notifications are always visible.)

Thanks David. At least I’m not crazy on why I couldn’t figure it out.

I appreciate the response.