Reolink IP NVR/camera not showing video feeds

I have a Reolink WiFi Doorbell and a RLC-420-5MP. I was using the Reolink_dev addon and I was able to see both camera video feeds in HA. I have now switched to the Reolink integration and I can see the doorbell video feed but not the RLC-420. The integration doesn’t see to see any of the video stream from the RLC-420 but it does see motion.

I’m not sure what is wrong. I have tried selecting RTSP and RTMP when configuring the camera. The RLC-420 is on the newest firmware. I compared the download site to the Reolink app. I can view the video image from the RLC-420 in the Reolink app and NVR software on my PC. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have the same issue. It was working well before but recently no longer showing video feeds.

Mine is working now. I think the issue was that the camera feed names changed. Now they are Clear and Fluent. Where before, they were Main and Sub (I think). I have a Picture Glance card setup to view the camera feed. When I edited the Picture Glance card to use camera.driveway_1_clear, it then showed the video.

I have the exact same issue. I’ve deleted and reconfigured the integrations rebooted everything and seeing h264 errors in the log:

cant figure out how to resolve