Reporitng on Z-Wave Devices?

Is there a quick and easy way to look at all of my z-wave devices and produce a report showing me which devices are z-wave plus and which are classic zwave? I’ve been swapping out equipment and have a few extra z-wave plus switches i’d like to swap into the position of older zwave devices, but its a pain to do this by hand with the number of devices I have. Just looking for an easy way to pull this data in one list.

I’m sure there is a way to pull that using a template… similar to how people do it to count doors/windows open etc…

{{ states.binary_sensor | selectattr('state', 'eq', 'on') | selectattr('attributes.device_class', 'eq', 'window') | list | count }}

maybe someone with more template skills will have an idea… I fooled around with it but can’t figure out how to get it to look for the “is_zwave_plus” false… but had no luck

Simplest may be to hop over the the Developer panel, then States from the top bar.

In the Attributes column on the far right of the list of everything, type is_zwave_plus: False in the Filter attributes box

That worked perfectly, now i’m sad to see I have so many old devices lol. Thanks for your assistance on this, you saved me a ton of time and frustration.