Repository: Community Hass.io Add-ons

Hey, would it be possible to add minidlna and transmission?
Thanks!
B

Thanks for the suggestions. I will add them to the poll as soon as one of the current add-ons in the poll has been created.

Smartthings MQTT bridge implementation. I like this, but I havenā€™t figured out if I can get it working yet or notā€¦

Another vote for getting tellstick duo to work. Only thing stopping me from using this exclusively (y)

Could anyone make a Profibus or Profinet add on?
This could be a very cheap data historian!

Hey guys as Iā€™m not a programmer but a privacy freak I keep everything internal and would need something or better exactly this running https://github.com/sezuan/uploadr/blob/master/README.md

But I dunno how to build an admin with this

Note that this needs python 2.7 as I got errors with pyrhon3 but with venv it should work but as I said I donā€™t know how to archive this. Is here someone who could build an adding for this?

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Community Hass.io Add-on: SSH

Thanks.
Now if my Home assistant address is with duckdns and also letsencrypt will it still work?

@Dayve67 Yes that would work. Just remember to use https:// in the configured URL.

1 Like

Perfect that worked. Just had a problem with my password. json dont like characters in the password.
Thank you

1 Like

I still have 1.0.3 installed. How do i trigger the update?

@Maaniac Just go to the add-on ā€œstoreā€, in the top right, hit the refresh button. Wait a couple of seconds and the update will pop-up!

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Community Hass.io Add-on: Tor

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Community Hass.io Add-on: AppDaemon

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Community Hass.io Add-on: Terminal

Saw someone on twitter suggested Floorplan.
Iā€™d like that one too.

1 Like

You mean the custom floorplan by @pkozul?
If so I can confirm it works great with hassio alreadyā€¦

You just need to create a www dir in your config dir. All the custom stuff goes in there.
Using the samba addon helps.

1 Like

Iā€™ve received the suggestion multiple times already.

Agreed. Nevertheless, I could be a run-once add-on that does this for you?

Yes, but at top of this thread you want us to suggest things that is not in the poll, and i could not see anyone in this thread have suggested it before.

Itā€™s a nice idea - I never really thought about using a run-once add-on to install. I will keep this in mind :slight_smile:
Youā€™d need to be careful that running a second time by mistake does not trash modified filesā€¦ and with floorplan there is likely to be modified files. Its not a simple as install the custom files and dropping in a SVG of the floorplan.