Repostitory structure for __ is not compliant

90% of things from GitHub I find seem to say not compliant so I’m pretty sure I’m doing something wrong. Can anybody highlight what the mistake I’m making is.

Home Assistant 2021.3.4

System Health

version: core-2021.3.4
installation_type: Home Assistant Supervised
dev: false
hassio: true
docker: true
virtualenv: false
python_version: 3.8.7
os_name: Linux
os_version: 4.19.0-16-amd64
arch: x86_64
timezone: UTC

GitHub API: ok
Github API Calls Remaining: 4994
Installed Version: 1.11.3
Stage: running
Available Repositories: 838
Installed Repositories: 1

logged_in: false
can_reach_cert_server: ok
can_reach_cloud_auth: ok
can_reach_cloud: ok

host_os: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
update_channel: stable
supervisor_version: supervisor-2021.03.6
docker_version: 20.10.5
disk_total: 27.8 GB
disk_used: 10.8 GB
healthy: true
supported: true
supervisor_api: ok
version_api: ok
installed_addons: SSH & Web Terminal (8.1.0), Samba share (9.3.1), AdGuard Home (4.0.0), Nginx Proxy Manager (0.10.1), MariaDB (2.2.2), AppDaemon 4 (0.5.1), Visual Studio Code (3.3.0), InfluxDB (4.0.3)

dashboards: 1
resources: 0
views: 1
mode: storage

Are you talking about custom integrations or what?

He/She probably does as I get the error on one integration also, which I’m m trying to set up as custom repository.

BTW: eher so I post the spelling error to be fixed

It would really help if you gave an example.

GitHub - dianlight/hassio-addons: Hassio.io this is the repository that gives me the error

What error! No one has posted an error! I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

if the error is occuring in the supervisor or core about a custom addon or integration, then the error should be reported to the custom addon or integration. Assuming that ‘Repository structure for __ is not compliant’ is the error/warning. It’s telling you that this custom addon/integration was not made correctly for home assistant.

Thanks, this is what I did, but as I see others using the addon already, I was assuming, the error is on my side in maybe setting up the repository incorrectly in HA

Can you please post a screenshot of the error?

This happens, when trying to set up the custom repository in HACS, Shopping List is one that I’ve set up sucessfully

What’s the url at the bottom?

Ok, so i’m pretty sure that URL is https://github.com/dianlight/hassio-addons. That’s an addon, not an integration. You don’t put that into HACS, that goes into your supervisor - addon store.

3 Likes

How stupid of me :blush: Thanks for pointing that out, the name addons should have pointed me in this direction already. Sorry for the confusion :joy:

This too:

It’s not stupid, it can be confusing. Especially if you don’t live and breath home assistant. Many people make that mistake. Either way, thanks for posting the error so we can have a solution for others who hit this thread.

1 Like

Right, but thanks for the support​:+1::blush:

1 Like

This error originated from a custom integration.

Logger: custom_components.hacs
Source: custom_components/hacs/tasks/base.py:34
Integration: HACS (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 2:05:00 AM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 2:05:00 AM

failed: Repository structure for master is not compliant
it happend to me in the new update

Same here-- did you ever find a fix?