Request for a blueprint? Woox r7054

Hello, i’m a noob and i purchased a remote on zigbee that i want to create a blueprint to be able to attribute easier commands to Woox R7054, it’s a little remote with 4 buttons. Where i should start to create one?
I use Zigbee2mqtt and my device is seen like TS0215A. It has 4 buttons. Can you please share how to see the string message and then edit a good blueprint?
Thanks!

Triggered action (e.g. a button click). Value can be found in the published state on the action property. It’s not possible to read (/get) or write (/set) this value. The possible values are: disarm, arm_day_zones, arm_night_zones, arm_all_zones, exit_delay, emergency

My suggestion is first write an automation that does what you want. The ui editor can help you there if you are new at it. Then if you want to make a blueprint, add the !inputs in the place of the real entities/devices and you have a blueprint.
Example here in the docs:

Why the obsession with blueprints? There are only six actions, just automate it.

Hello, I have the same device in my possession. I would like to know what the solution is.

The solution to what?

I’d like to know what solution Raresvintea used for its needs.

Has Raresvintea developed a blueprint?
Did he follow your advice to create 6 automates?