Reset / reconfigure integration

Hi,

I currently have 2 situations where I configured an integration using the web UI but entered the wrong credentials the integration asks for to authenticate against an 3rd party API.

So I want to reconfigure those integrations. But every time I try to open the config dialog I am thrown back into the actual authentication process without the ability to change the credentials. Removing and adding the integration also does not help. Is there a way to reset an integration or delete the config for an integration?

What integrations?

The 2 cases I am talking about are:

• Home Connect (Bosch)
  • Husqvarna Automower (from HACS)

Same problem here.

@bsqrl Did you figure out how to reset the integration setup?

Had the same issue today. Go to Settings → Devices & Services on the Integrations tab. Go to the 3-dot menu and select Application credentials. There you can delete the credentials.

2 Likes

That worked perfectly. It’s a pitty, that this configuration/feature is somehow hidden.

Thanks a lot!!!

Sadly for me this didn’t work… My integrations connection was not under the Application Credentials page.

I was able to get things working though by manually editing the .storage/core.config_entries to remove the entry for my failing integration. After that I restarted HA and then re-added and configured the cloud integration.

I wager that in a few months I’ll go through this again and will forget what I did. Hence why I started a blog. ha! I wrote down my notes - sharing here for others benefit.

I am having the same problem. When I go to the integrations tab, the only credentials are not for integrations I am having problems with (Google Nest & Eufy Security). Can you share how you got into the .storage/core.config_entries and which ones you messed with that were successful?