(RESOLVED) Anybody running a Sensibo Sky with 0.93/0.94 and have it working?

Hi,

I just received my Sensibo Sky v2, and can’t get it recognized in HA.
I’ve made the API key in home.sensibo.com and created the entry in configuration.yaml
(btw; how do I find the -id as I have two devices?)

climate:
   - platform: sensibo
     api_key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just get the following error message:

Error while setting up platform sensibo
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 126, in _async_setup_platform
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=hass.loop)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 416, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/sensibo/climate.py”, line 79, in async_setup_platform
client, dev, hass.config.units.temperature_unit))
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/sensibo/climate.py”, line 124, in init
self._do_update(data)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/sensibo/climate.py”, line 138, in _do_update
in capabilities[‘modes’]]
TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not subscriptable

Have you set up the sensibo devices in the sensibo app? Once you have, both will sow up in ha.

1 Like

Seems that the name of the device in the app can’t contain spaces.

apologies for this, this is my first day with home assistant, I logged in with the main account that i create sensibo sky

generated an API and pasted it in yaml.

i cannot see any new entity!! did i do something wrong?

Where are you looking? There should be a climate.something entity in developer tools/states.

1 Like

thanks for your response, i managed to find it after server restart, is that normal that i need to restart?

but i could not get the on/ off switch to work , even with server restart :smiley:

integrations added via yaml require a restart.

To turn on and off there are options like heat, cool, off etc.