[Resolved]Hass.io does not start gui

I installed hassio on my new raspberry pi 3 only that does not start the gui, it is connected to the modem / router but the gui never loads and I tried to install it 3/4 times but nothing you know how to solve? can it be the wind connected to the GPIO that absorbs too much current?

Hassium? :grin:

After the first installation, Hassio needs to download and compile a lot of stuff, it can take a loooong time (like half an hour or an hour). Let it sit there by himself and try later.

Ok, I try to leave it there for two hours

Can I pass HASS.IO backup from RPi1 B+ to RPi3?

is almost 3 hours that you are configuring but still the gui hass.io is not reachable, but if I pinging through cmd with “ping IP” responds and from modem we see that connected

re-download the image and rewrote the micro sd and now it seems to work

I had exactly this issue.
I had to re-download the image and re-write the SD card 4 times. Even when following the how-to guide to the letter, it seems it can go wrong.
Like you, mine just worked after the 4th attempt. Perseverance!

my opinion is the micro sd because I bought a generic and I have not been careful to the model

I changed the micro sd was that

Interesting thought. Mine is a genuine Samsung class 10. Was not cheap and bought from a reputable retailer.

Tomorrow I’ll buy one on amazon of samsung and clone the first on the second

Another thing I discovered this weekend is that if you are using firefox the interface never comes up… I switched over to chrome and it popped right up.

I have resolved it was the micro sd

Great to hear you got it sorted out.
My brother is in another country to me and has been struggling with exactly the same issues. It really does seem that the iso burning part of HASSIO is the hardest (except maybe the weeks and weeks of correcting our own config code!!)

Sd-card and power supply are the Achilles heels. My sd card I thought was good but found every day or so hassio wouldn’t respond. New quality sdcard and zero lockup’s for a couple of weeks.

micro sd valid that I found and that I use now is the Samsung Evo Plus 32GB

Agreed. That’s what I switched to as well.

Funny that you are all suggesting that it is the Micro SD yet I used a Sundisk Ultra to no success… then I tried the Micro SD that Raspberry Pi, Noobs came on!
All I get is a screen of text etc…