Restarting HomeAssistant is switching on one light

Hi all,
At the moment, I do have a strange behave of HomeAssistant.
Everytime, when I shutdown the software or restarting it, one of my lights will be turned on.

The only place, where this specific light is beeing used at the moment is in an automatisation… which will switch the light on, when one of my smoke-detectors is detecting smoke.

As soon as I switch off this automatisation, the issue is gone
and more strange: Within this automatisation, I do also have another light - which does not show this behaviour - and also my covers do not react [also being used in this automatisation]

I’ve also noticed, that I am getting the following errors when I restart / shut down HomeAssistant:

2020-06-24 19:24:44 WARNING (MainThread) [aiohttp.websocket] websocket connection is closing.
2020-06-24 19:26:27 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.homematicip_cloud.hap] Error connecting to HomematicIP with HAP 3014F711A00003D8A990ED40. Retrying in 1 seconds
2020-06-24 19:26:27 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.service] Unable to find referenced entities light.schalt_mess_aktor_fur_markenschalter_flur
2020-06-24 19:26:27 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.service] Unable to find referenced entities cover.rollladen_gross_wohnzimmer
2020-06-24 19:26:27 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.service] Unable to find referenced entities light.schalt_mess_aktor_fur_markenschalter_flur
2020-06-24 19:26:27 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.service] Unable to find referenced entities cover.rollladen_gross_wohnzimmer
2020-06-24 19:26:28 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.service] Unable to find referenced entities light.schalt_mess_aktor_fur_markenschalter_flur
2020-06-24 19:26:28 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.service] Unable to find referenced entities cover.rollladen_gross_wohnzimmer

The only device, in this case which is not listed here, is the light that will be switched on if I restart the application.

it is entity: light.dimmaktor_fur_markenschalter_schlafzimmer
the device comes from my Homematic IP integration…

Regarding the rules for my Automatisation:
I can only post a Screenshot from it, since I could not find where the yaml code is stored or visible (from the UI) - the device in the red box is having this issue.

It’s a long shot but perhaps HA reports unavailable at startup and triggers the automation.
The first light in the list is turned on and then it stops because the smoke detector is reporting “good”.

Try to change place with something else in the list with the up/down arrows.

Your yaml can be found in your file editor, like configurator if you installed that add on.
Or using samba with another computer and accessing the files directly.
The folder is named config and the file automations.yaml.

Hi,
I am pretty Sure that the Error comes while hä ist Schüttung down.
Also, the light will be switched in wegen ist stops.

I’ve Testes this without resrarting ha and keeping it stopped

Hi
I have another Idea why this could happen.

When I’m shutting down the Software, the first error ist related to the Connection with the Homematic IP Accesspoint.

If this Happens, the software is detecting a wrong status from the smoke detector and the automatisations will be triggered.

The Software can Turn on the First device in the Lust nur then it disconnects the other devices - and this is causing thd other Errors.
Then the Software is getting closed.

Perhaps you can try to set a “for” in the trigger.
That way it has to detect smoke for say 2-3 seconds.

1 Like