Revert network key

I have a TI CC2531 USB stick in a Raspberry PI running Home Assistant and it worked great for years.

TLDR: I ran a tool that seemingly reset the network key of my dongle to the default zigbee2mqtt one.

I recently got hold of a Phillips Hue bulb that was still registed to another network. Since I don’t have a Hue bridge, Alexa bridge nor a Hue remote I didn’t have a good way to reset the bulb. I found GitHub - vanviegen/hue-thief: Factory reset Philips Hue bulbs using an EZSP-based Zigbee USB stick. After a reset, bulbs can easily join any type of compatible bridge. and the touchlinkFactoryReset functionality in zigbee-herdsman. hue-thief was not compatible with my dongle, but zigbee-herdsman was. I didn’t want to break Home Assistant where it could conflict with ZHA. To run this tool, I removed the CC2531 from my Raspberry PI and placed it in my laptop. There I ran zigbee-herdsman. It didn’t seem to work correctly and some bulbs in my house started changing brightness.

I placed the dongle back in Home Assistant RPI. There I couldn’t control my bulbs anymore. The log showed:

Your network is using the insecure Zigbee2MQTT network key!

I’m afraid zigbee-herdsman has reset the key of my dongle’s network(?).

Would it be possible to revert back to the network key I had before using Home Assistant? How?

:crossed_fingers: Hoping this is possible without recreating the network :sweat_smile:

I used GitHub - Koenkk/zigbee-herdsman: A Node.js Zigbee library again to change my network key to something different and re-paired all zigbee devices. Changing the network key removed the warning. Unfortunately I just didn’t know what my previous network key was.