Review my setup before I buy please

Hello

After a discussion about ceiling fans and lighting switches, I’m taking that info and also adding from my own research to create solutions to make my situations “smart”. Zigbee and wifi as I don’t want to have too many hubs to deal with.

Pull chain ceiling fan/light (currently with separate fan and light dumb toggle switches (dual gang))

1. install fan control/integrated light control > sonoff iFan04 and dumb toggle switch > wifi > HA

2. install new recessed lighting > light control > sonoff zbmini zigbee switch and dumb toggle switch > zigbee > HA

Pull chain ceiling fan/light (currently with separate fan rotary switch and light dumb toggle switch (dual gang))

1. install fan/integrated light control > sonoff iFan04 and replace rotary with dumb toggle switch > wifi > HA

2. install recessed lighting > seperate light control > sonoff zbmini zigbee switch > zigbee > HA & dumb toggle switch

The dumb toggle switches are staying due to neo-ludite wife and mother-in-law, plus a toddler. Also may make it easier in the future when we sell the home or for upgrade purposes.

Can I dim the recessed lighting with the sonoff zbmini being in the chain? So use an HA integration to dim the recessed lights?

Any feedback would be valuable.

The zbmini is a switch, not a dimmer. Unless the recessed lighting is smart by itself (e.g. contains zigbee dim able lights) no

Perfect, thanks