RF 315mhz control for older ENOCEAN switch BroadLink RM4 Pro and 915mhz

I have a few devices that are on 315MHz, a fireplace remote Enviro Sit and a older Enocean switch that controls a in-house/ whole house fan in the attic. I also have another fireplace remote that I think runs on 915MHz it says “912.4 ~ 918 MHz”. It looks like the BroadLink RM4 Pro supports 315 and 433 MHz so I am thinking this might be an option for at least the 315Mhz devices. I am running Home Assistant OS so I can run any other docker images like the Broadlink manager. I see there is Broadlink HA integration so I am wondering if that is all that is needed.

if anyone has any other suggestion on how to get these devices to work that would be great.

also from what I have read I am assuming I can only get the 315MHz version of the BroadLink RM4 Pro on AliExpress and not on the US amazon store??

anyone have a link to a BroadLink RM4 Pro that is confirmed 315MHz?

I know during my minimal research I there was some interest with Mqtt as a solution, I don’t really have any experience with that but IDK if it could be a solution I can learn…I do already have mosquitto setup.

How should I go about adding the 915MHz fireplace remote. I am familiar with esp32 so idk if making a device with all the MHz frequencies I need is possible with limited to zero program skill and some experience putting components together.

I also run control4 as my main smart home system so extra points if the solution can carry over into control4.

did you buy the broadlink? Could you learn a 315 mhz remoro control? If so, I appreciate the help. I can’t make myself learn it