Rheem Hotwater heater, econet?

That was it. In the Rheem app I can set it anywhere from 110-140. However, in HA I have to set it between 111-139, otherwise I get the error I posted above. Thanks!

Iā€™ll have to check that out, sounds like a bug.

Have you been able to get vacation mode to work?

Yes, are you having trouble? Or is it confusing?

Iā€™m trying to get it to work on the SmartThings platform and was hoping to get some info on how you got it to work on HA. :blush:

O okay, basically you have to give it a start and end dates. Itā€™s a pain. I think in wink it turns on with the current date/time and then probably sets some super far in the future date.

I know about the start and end dates. I am trying to figure out how to code it. Where do I find your code? The links in this tread appear broken.

Oh okay, this is the library that handles the requests https://github.com/w1ll1am23/pyeconet Home Assistant forwards the requests to this library.

Thank you, sir!

Has there been recent changes? I have been using climate.set_operation_mode without issue for months.

Now it is dead and I get this in the log:

Log Details (ERROR)
Sun Aug 19 2018 13:29:31 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

State not accepted. 400

I noticed the wiki now only has examples of ā€œvacation modeā€ but still says other commands are available. My Android app is fine so I know login is correct and my device comms are up.

Directions/Suggestions?

Would you be willing to share you credentials for your account with me? I donā€™t have a water heater so I can diagnose. It is possible they updated their API and the pyeconet library will need an update. If you are interested shoot me a PM and I can try to see whats going on later today.

Sending PM Thanks for the response.

Any chance that HVAC support could be added to this? Iā€™m currently using Smartthings for my Rheem Econet HVAC integration (https://github.com/jjhuff/SmartThings_RheemEcoNet) and this is my only remaining dependency on Smartthings. Thanks in advance!

Can you use the econet app to control it?

Yes I am able to use the Rheem Econet IOS app to control my HVAC unit.

If thatā€™s the case then it can most likely be added, but since the API isnā€™t documented I would need your account credentials in order to capture the API calls from the official app and implement it. Send me a PM if you are interested in doing that.

PM Sent - Thanks

Just a quick followup to see if there has been any development on the Rheem Econet HVAC integration (re: tsmetanaā€™s post above)? Iā€™m also using the iOS app and would be happy to set up credentials I could share if it helped with development.

There has been some development. In order to support HVAC the current Rheem water heater support needed moved over to the water heater component in Home Assistant. So, I had to create the water heater component and then move the Wink water heater and Rheem water heater over to that. That has been completed, but was a pretty big job. Not that that has happened I can start working on the HVAC support.

Thanks for the update w1ll1am23. Let me know if you need any more info or if you need help testing.