Right way of using scheduler from third party integrations

Hi,

I want to know what could be the right way of creating a scheduler for an integration that is under development. I’ve already created sensors and they work well, but the scheduler does not work the same way as there is no a constant in Patforms to represent the surrounding scheduler data (an array of week days with an array of start-end hours) I could handle my integration to produce a structure with compatible content but I wonder how to let HA know about it and represent the scheduler as an entity of my integration component.

Any hint such as an example of something similar will be appreciated

Ignacio, there is no scheduler type entity available in HA. There is a new schedule helper but i dont think you can include that in your integration. This is currently one of the big failings of HA imho.

I help write the custom HACs integration for the Drayton Wiser Heating system which obviously has schedules (in fact a schedule for every room and also every plug, lights and blind too). Ended up writing my own card and websocket services to manage these so that it can be done via UI.

Thanks Mark, yes, we are on the same page.