Risco Lightsys Alarm component

well, if you start that container, check that log file on container, normally it should start with:
connecting to risco …
connecting to mqtt
polling…

then it should be ok

but remember, if you arm/disarm, from a hardware panel, there is a delay of like 5 minutes, before the state gets changed in HA
if you change arm/disarm, from riscocloud/app , it should be instant

The log looks fine, and if I arm/disarm from the alarm keypad it syncs correctly with HA, but this time I disarmed from HA. It disarmed the alarm but it’s not receiving the disarmed state from risco cloud. In fact when I said I manually changed the state to disarmed I now notice that it’s reverted back to armed_away. I don’t know why, I’m sitting at home and the alarm is disarmed.

[edit] okay I’ve just had another facepalm moment. I have 2 partitions setup on my system. What I have only just realised is that by disarming from HA it only disarmed the primary partition. I just opened the alarm app and realised the other partition was still armed. That is obviously why when HA was polling the cloud it was still seeing it as armed_away (because it doesn’t handle multiple partitions) [/edit]

Indeed , no multiple partition support for now

ok, i have found an hassio addon project on github :slight_smile:

i didnt test yet, feedback is welcome!

hi, i tried it right now,when click button install after 3 secons change to red colour and doest work

well, mine is starting, it is logging , publishing mqtt messages, although i dont see state changing, stays unknwon

how you did it,did u copy the addon repository to addon folder and then install it?not working for me?
i think ill continue with luca project,its is working for me really fine

yeah, just added that adon repository, installed the risco addon
configured risco username and stuff
configured mqtt stuff
start :slight_smile:

what error did you have in log ?

dont let me install addon when i click it t

o install doesnt do nothing,no error on registry

ah, well , no problem for me installing it

maybe im not lucky with this,thanks for all again
show me this in system log:
19-07-10 21:28:42 ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [hassio.docker.interface] Can’t install mgrayson/armhf-risco-hass-bridge:0.1 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“pull access denied for mgrayson/armhf-risco-hass-bridge, repository does not exist or may require ‘docker login’”).

Hi, I also want to integrate Risco on HA.
I have installed H.A. on docker in the Raspberry, which route should I follow?
thank you.

Seems image is not yet ready for PI … He is going to compose that this weekend…

I am running hassio on HassOs… Working good, stabe connection, 1 day testing

ok, I await news.
thank you

good news guys, just got information that risco wil launch soon a public API for developers, they will inform me next week about ETA
seems they also finished integration with amazon alexa already, probably launching verry soon

4 Likes

hi,i need help again,What would be the path of the container of a hassio installation in docker?
/mnt/data/supervisor/homeassistant/risco-mqtt-bridge/config.js doesnt work
thanks again

Solved, for those interested in the route is:
/usr/share/hassio/homeassistant/

No idea :frowning: I only have hassio on HassOs

ok,thanks for answer

Since a days ago, doesnt work, look likes there are not connection with home assistant

are you running luca version? then you need a docker update, luca updated his docker
risco changed the cloud last week, upgraded to 5.2 , so the docker was also updated
see here more info: