Roborock detect washing mop

Seems the vacuum status only shows cleaning, spot cleaning, docked etc. Is there a way to detect when the dock has washed the mop? Seems drying module has a status of its own. I don’t see the washing mop status.

I have a Q Revo with the Roborock integration, and that has a “Status” entity that includes “going_to_wash_the_mop” and “washing_the_mop”. However, once it is finished cleaning the mop it returns to “charging” (assuming finished). The full list of statuses I have is:

starting, charger_disconnected, idle, remote_control_active, cleaning, returning_home, manual_mode, charging, charging_problem, paused, spot_cleaning, error, shutting_down, updating, docking, going_to_target, zoned_cleaning, segment_cleaning, emptying_the_bin, washing_the_mop, going_to_wash_the_mop, charging_complete, device_offline

1 Like

Oh when I have checked the history of “status” I don’t see anywhere near that many states. Wonder if it’s because I have the s7 maxv or if it’s something else thats not right.

Ok update. Thanks to @michaelblight post I realised that the status on the device page only shows limited things like returning to dock, cleaning, charged… Quite limited. But the status entitie shows a lot more…

So I can use that in automations. It was my oversight that I just assumed the status on the device page was the same as status on the entities page… I’m a happy chap now as I’ll use that to trigger automations.

I don’t use home assistant a lot so still getting my head around it.

Are you talking about the HACS Roborock version?
I’m afraid I don’t follow. I went to the entities. But I can’t find your status.

Does anyone have a screenshot for me to better understand what the status is called and looks like?

Thank you

Only core contains the status entity.